Dreams of Tomarrow
Dreams of Tomorrow is a set collection shifting rondel game about building dreams for 1-6 players that plays in 45 minutes. Players are dream engineers trying to save their present by sending dreams to past. Longer dream sequences that are better connected have a higher chance of getting through to the dreamer, but there's also certain dreams that are more impactful than others. Dreams can also allow the dream engineer certain abilities, so all these aspects must be weighed when choosing what kind of dream sequence to create. The last round is triggered when any one dream engineer has added five dreams to their dream sequence.
- Fast and Engaging Turns: Each turn involves moving on the rondel to take the action of your choice, which could give resources to your fellow dream engineers, so play moves quickly!
- Shifting Rondel: Take advantage of the Dream Fragments you've collected to manipulate the rondel in your favor.
- Pleasant Night VS Terrible Night: There's two main modes of play; Pleasant Night, where the players make all the changes to the rondel, and Terrible Night, where the Night Mare can upset the rondel and take actions out of your reach.
Turns are fast and player engagement is high as resources are gathered on each player's turn. Are you going to spend your resources to move quickly to the locations you need or will you use your abilities to get there, instead?
- 44 Dream Fragment Cards
- 8 Subliminal Cards
- 6 sets of 4 resource tracking tokens
- 6 Player Figures
- 5 Reference Cards
- 3 Night Mare Cards
- 1 Night Mare Counter Card
We Also Recommend
Advanced Guildhall: Coalition (Standalone Expansion)
Epic Resort: Villain's Vacation Expansion (Requires Full Version of Epic Resort to Play)