Carthage—about 800 years BC. Founded as a humble trading post by the Phoenicians, the city quickly grew into an important trade hub where precious goods from around the ancient world were traded.
Players represent merchants who attempt to increase their wealth and influence while improving their status within the Merchant’s Guild. Become the greatest merchant in Carthage by loading valuable wares, financing expeditions, and exerting influence in clever ways.
- Disover and trade valuable goods to acquire special abilities
- Gain influence by trading goods
- Use your influence to battle enemies, secure more seats in the Merchant's Guild, or unlock special achievements
- Multi-use cards provide players various ways to improve their status within the Merchant's Guild
- Language-independent components
We Also Recommend
Professor Evil and the Architects of Magic (Expansion)
Great Western Trail - Rails to the North (Expansion)